Intensely large and beautiful!
This is a larger natural sacred super 7 crystal that's actually a mix of seven different minerals all packed together in one super powered crystal. It's come from a collection of healing crystals from a personal friend and even arrived with the dirt from the surrounding ground and earth still attached. (I've spent a lot of time cleaning these).
Your pendant measures 1 1/2 inch long by 1 inch wide and I've wrapped it in sterling silver wire. It's a stunning combination of dark earthy purples, smooth sections, rough sections, gray areas, white areas, speckles, orange brown sections... When you angle the stone you can see this triangular area right near the top right of the crystal. Moving around the stone you will find other smooth areas and deeper grays and a curved area that looks like an almost horizontal crystal. There are smoky grays touched with rust earth areas and even speckles in the translucent area of the stone. I've tried to add a lot of images so you can really see what this super seven crystal looks like.
Working with this type of crystal is a journey.
I have had clients over the years say they have benefited from them greatly, while others don't attune to its energy or find that it's too powerful to use for long periods of time. Follow your intuition to discover if working with this type of crystal is best for you.
Sacred Seven Super 7 Natural Crystal Healing
This stone is a fusion 7 healing minerals which are all present in the crystal. It is one of the few stones that retain their energy and clarity and never needs cleansing or energizing.
- Amethyst – Purple
- Cacoxenite- Golden coloured
- Goethite – Iron bearing oxide mineral
- Lepidocrocite - Red brown coloured mineral
- Clear Quartz – Clear or white
- Rutile – Black or reddish brown or golden yellow
- Smoky Quartz – Golden browns
- powerful healing crystal
- helps to harmonize all your Chakra
- helps you to feel more at home with your own self
- peaceful and loving energy
- helps you to know yourself and your path so you can act rather than react to life's problems
- enhancing all types of psychic skills
- represents all elements (or Akasha which is the combination of Earth, Air, Fire and Water)